Tuesday 7 January 2014

ღ Bedroom Favourites


I got this gorgeous mirror from my godmother for Christmas 2012. It's from Urban Outfitters and I absolutely love the vintage feel of it. I love the shabby chic style, so it's my kind of thing!






I am a candle lover and constantly want to buy new ones. I got this for Christmas last year from my Mum and haven't stopped burning Pink Sands since I got it! It smells so so good, and the whole of the house now constantly smells amazing.




I have no idea how long I've had this, but it fits in perfectly with my room, and I live by this quote.



This photo frame was a gift from my amazing boyfriend. The frames around the photos themselves match my Gold mirror perfectly, apart from the colour of course!




I've always wanted a necklace holder, I used to have them with my other jewellery and hated having to untangle them constantly. I got this from B&M, it was really cheap but does it's job perfectly!




This was another gift from my godmother. It's all handcrafted so beautifully. I have no idea what I can use it for though!




My favourite candle holder, ever.
My Dad and Step-mum got me this for Christmas and I am absolutely in love.




I have two of these tea light holders hanging in my bedroom. The butterfly shadow is so pretty.


No comments:

Post a Comment