Friday 10 January 2014

ღ Youtubers


It's safe to say, I spend a lot of time on Youtube. 
I love watching so many people, I always wait for CTFxC to upload everyday, it's like something I NEED to do before I go to sleep! 
I think the main reason I enjoy watching videos is because you learn new things everyday and you get to watch videos that you have a massive interest in, for example make up tutorials or gaming videos. I love, in a way, escaping to another place and not having to worry about any problems I have, even if it's just for a couple of minutes. I feel so many different emotions just in one video, or in one vlog. Sometimes you can relate so much to a person or their situation, and there's something comforting when people sometimes classed as "Internet Celebrities" are just "normal people" and have normal people's problems.
Here are just a few Youtuber's I absolutely love!















ღWhose your favourite Youtuber?

No comments:

Post a Comment