Friday 10 January 2014

ღ Facts about Me...

  • So I've been watching YouTube ALOT recently, and there's a tag flying around called "50 random facts about me". Now, I don't make YouTube videos but this tag seems pretty cool, so I've decided to do it (eeeek). I'd love to see others do this, just to get to know some people! Okay, so I can only actually think of 30, I'll add if I think of any! So here we go...

    1. My middle name is Louise.
    2. I have two hamsters called Monica & Rachel.
    3. I'm from and grew up in York, but moved to Nottingham in November 2012 to live with my boyfriend.
    4. My favourite comedy is Step Brothers.
    5. I have a Chocolate Labrador called Dougie.
    6. Alli and Charles Trippy are an inspiration to me.
    7. Mcfly are my favourite band, ever.
    8. I'm a brunette.
    9. My favourite breed of dog is Labrador.
    10. Green is my favourite.
    11. Manchester United forever, yo.
    12. My favourite Starbucks is Gingerbread Latte (shame it's only available at Christmas!)
    13. Christmas is my favourite time of year.
    14. I have a scar on my right eyebrow from when I headbutted a radiator.
    15. 9 is my lucky number
    16. Titanic is my all time favourite film.
    17. I LOVE Marvel.
    18. I'm an aspiring Interior Designer.
    19. I could live on Jacob's Crackers with butter.
    20. Friends is my all time favourite TV Show.
    21. I want two children; one boy, one girl.
    22. I love dark chocolate
    23. I love studded clothing
    24. Malibu & Pineapple is my favourite alcohol drink.
    25. I want my wedding reception at Old Trafford.
    26. I cannot stand Tulisa, Rihanna, Pixie Lott, Amy Willerton or Ashley Roberts.
    27. Tom Hardy. That's all I gotta say.
    28. I want to Honeymoon at the Maldives.
    29. I have a younger sister who suffers from Smith-Magenis Syndrome.
    30. Sour cherries are my favourite sweet.
    What are some random facts about you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment