Saturday 1 February 2014

REVIEW: Soap & Glory's Glam-A-Lot Frangrant Body Spray




Soap & Glory has always been a favourite of mine. The smell is so recognisable and unique.
This is my favourite ever product...like, ever.
The description of the smell is "Fresh flowers, layered on a Woody, Vanilla Musk base".
Whenever I wear it I've been complimented on how nice I smell and what it is I'm wearing, so it must be doing something right! The smell is long lasting also, so if I put it on first thing in the morning, you'd still be able to smell it 3-4 hours later, which means this beauty lasts ages!
The packaging is really cute too. I love the style of Soap and Glory. How they use black & white images gives it a vintage feel.
The bottle is a kind of dark lilac colour, with a grey base (which you can see in the photos). It's 250ml, and I bought it from Boots for £6.50!! It is however, one of those products that I would be prepared to spend a lot of money on, only because I know I'd get my money's worth out of it!

Do you like Soap & Glory products? Which one is your favourite? 

No comments:

Post a Comment