Thursday 9 January 2014

ღ Exercise Regime

This morning I started my new exercise regime. I find it really difficult to get motivated, and I've tried and tried to stick to something but it's never worked.
Over Christmas I wasn't at work for just over two weeks and I really saw the weight pile on. After a few days back at work I thought, enough is enough, I'm going to sort myself out. 
So I better get cracking with what I'm going to be doing!
I find it really hard to get up in mornings, so I decided to put my phone at the other end of the room. When my alarm goes off I have to get up! I've got an exercise bike so I put that in my bedroom right next to the alarm. I got up at 6am and did half an hour on the bike, then 100 crunches, 100 side crunches and 20 squats. I felt so much better after I did it, I'm definitely going to be continuing with this every day. I was a lot happier at work and when I got home I did some weights.
I've got a target weight and measurements and I've given myself a year to achieve it so here's to trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment