Tuesday 14 January 2014

ღ Yankee Love..

I am such a nerd when it comes to Candles. I have so many tea lights and candles in my house, I love them so much! I know I'm not the first to rave about Yankee Candles, and definitely won't be the last, but they are so strong in scent and look so elegant and beautiful.
For Christmas I got a set of samples in scents such as Fresh Cut Flowers & Lilac Blossoms. I have so many Cinnamon candles lit around Christmas so it's a nice change to have some lovely spring scents.
I also got a Pink Sands melt and oh my god, that is now my favourite ever. It is such an amazing powerful scent, the whole of my upstairs smells gorgeous.
I wasn't really sure what to make this post about really, but I thought I'd make it in to a kind of wish list of my must-haves and ones I would love to own.


Baby Powder
Fresh Cut Roses
Blissful Autumn

River Valley

No comments:

Post a Comment